5.28.2009

urban prairie wallet | cartera urban prairie




I finished the urban prairie wallet prototype a couple of weeks ago, i needed a wallet so i made myself one, im satisfied with the result but there's some adjustments to be made before it crashes in my etsy shop which opened on may 7th!!! I might take a while to finish the urban prairie wallets & list them on the shop, at least a couple of weeks until we settle in to the new house.
 i deeply thank all the people who have visited & hearted my etsy shop.
•••
Terminé el prototipo de la cartera urban prairie la semana pasada, necesitaba una cartera, así que me hice una, me gusta el resultado pero necesita algunos ajustes antes de que caiga en mi tiendita etsy que por cierto abrió el pasado 7 de mayo!!! Tal vez me tarde en terminar & enlistar las urban prairie, de menos un par de semanas hasta que nos instalemos en la nueva casa.
Gracias a toda la gente que la ha visitado & que ha "hearteado" mi tiendita etsy.

2 comments:

Johnny Afro-Masta said...

sss ta chida la carterita eh, quiero una pa la sof

eh.mio said...

gracias hermano! seguro q si! espero tenerla lista para cuando lleguen