6.24.2008

sweet home | dulce hogar

I wasn't into jewelery since I discovered wonderful talents on etsy. Sometimes wondered that I wasn't feminine enough since I was not wearing the big, complex looking or packed with crystals jewelery like my fellow gender, my tiny studs were a little boring, but defenitely rather wearing them. Finally after a deep search came with Jill Davis's work. Tiny houses, neighborhoods with a few shy trees comes in cute necklaces, earrings & rings made of sterling silver & gold. I got to have them all!
•Español•
No era tan fan de la joyería hasta que descubrí talentos maravillosos en etsy. A veces me cuestionaba si no era lo suficientemente femenina al no usar joyería grande, tosca o saturada de cristales como lo hacían mis colegas de género, mientras mis broquelitos eran un poco aburridos pero definitivamente los prefería. Después de la gran búsqueda encontré el trabajo de Jill Davis. Casitas, mini vecindarios con algunos arbolillos tímidos vienen en lindísimos collares, pendientes & anillos hechos de plata & oro. Los quiero todos!

2 comments:

Korkuss said...

La verdadera joya es encontrar este espacio amiga. Un besote.

Marina said...

el anillo de la casita es lo maximoo!! que bonito esta.....